Friday, September 11, 2020

Rainbows and Pandas

 


Seen on my walk today.  Mask with pink polka dots, rainbows, and pandas.  

I got my flu shot this morning, the high dose one for older folks.  I asked the pharmacist if they had the two-part shingles vaccine that my doctor has been urging me to get.  It had been in short supply.  Yes, they did have it and could give it with the flu shot if I wanted.  I declined for today, one vaccine at a time seemed enough, although of course little ones get multiples at their well-baby checkups.

Such typical early fall weather here. Yesterday it was 90 and today I have on a light fleece, temperature in the lower 70's.

Loved seeing the picture of Pence and Biden doing elbow bumps when they were at the same event.  You know how I value civility.

My neighbor asked about putting a sign in my yard for her cousin, who is running again for city commissioner.  I've never had a political sign, not sure how I feel about that.    

No comments: