Saturday, August 1, 2020

So Lovely



These hydrangeas are always lovely, but they are really putting on a show this summer.  After a few days they will start turning a blush color.  Thanks to Sarah for picking them out and planting them.

On my calendar this morning is a quote from Lailah Giffy Akita.  "When we rest, our energy is restored."  If that is true, I should have SO much energy by now.

Have I mentioned that I got a quilt pattern last week that features birds?  I am always drawn to birds, in pictures.  In person, not so much.  If one gets inside, I am terrified.

I am out of Diet Coke, and this isn't good.  This morning I drove through the ice cream/bakery shop and got some donuts, plus two Diet Cokes, for today and tomorrow.  It's my morning beverage of choice.  Early this year I decided to give up soda, but then during the pandemic it was a comfort thing.  Really, I only drink one a day, but I really look forward to that one.

Good news from my eye doctor appointment.  The dryness is getting better so my vision is improving.  I can tell a big difference up close.  I can continue with just one glaucoma drop in the evening.  I don't have to go back for three months.  Three MONTHS!!!

No comments: