Friday, August 28, 2020

Mask Fabrics

 


Just like that, school starts next week for the grands, a week or two later than usual.  They will be going to in-person school, so, like a couple of days ago, fingers crossed.

They will be needing masks, probably lots of masks.  Things happen.  I picked out these fabrics from my stash for Nora.  And don't worry, Sarah, there will be enough to make some for you too.

The top two fabrics are leftovers from a project for Sarah, who years ago wanted a string of flags made with bicycle fabrics.  I won't be showing pictures of the completed masks because I promised you awhile ago that there would be no more mask pictures.

I was happy at the end of the day yesterday to have 7000 steps on my fitbit.  I'm doing better.  Even today, when I was busy with various things, I still have 6500.  What makes the difference between now and the past many months?  I really don't know, it's a mystery.

 

   

No comments: