Sunday, August 30, 2020

Musical Embroidery

 


I wished I had some music fabric for a mask for Nora.  Then when I was embroidering #90 on Aaron's mask I realized that my embroidery software probably had music choices in SuperDesign.  It did.  Shout out to my Viking software.  There are all kinds of choices in the SuperDesign module.

With embroidery on my mind, I visited the Anita Goodesign website.  They currently have a free design for making a mask in the hoop.  Of course I'm going to try it - their in-the-hoop designs are always well done. 

My nephew and his wife recently moved to Eastern Kentucky for their retirement.  Not a strange choice, since she is from Eastern Kentucky.  They moved from Michigan's Upper Peninsula - I just know they will be happy with the milder  winters in their new home.

They took a break from moving to travel in their motor home and visit family.  We were lucky enough to be on the list.  I cherish family but my family is small and visits are rare.  It was a treat to visit (outside) on a Sunday evening.  We had LaRosa's pizza and Grippo's potato chips, Cincinnati favorites.  There was also a United Dairy Farmers ice cream option but everyone was too full for dessert.

 



No comments: