Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Flower Beds Looking Better

 

Sarah worked and worked on my flower beds and they look so much better.  She even brought some plants with her and went shopping for more.  (Carrye, remember that gift certificate you gave me from Fort Thomas Florist?  It took awhile to use it but I'm thankful to you all over again.   There is a plant or two here from you.)

She put pine straw on the raised beds and mulch in other places.  Pulled out weeds and weeds and weeds.  I'm going to be a good gardener and keep watering the new plants.  (Inspiration from you, Joanne.)

And now she is getting ready to pack up and head out.  Always a sad time.  

I have a book for curbside pickup at the library, so I'll busy myself with that this afternoon.  A real book.  I'm grateful for the library books that come to my Kindle, but a real book is better.  And I'll do a little sewing.  Rain may be coming.

No comments: