Wednesday, August 26, 2020

The Rest of the Cabinet

 


Yesterday you saw the top of this free standing cabinet in my kitchen.  Really, it's one of my favorite pieces of furniture, so I wanted to show you the whole thing.

This is a family loan from Winnie.  There is mesh screening in the doors.  It's pretty and practical and I love it, hope the loan won't be called in any time soon.

Today was Aaron's first seventh-grade football game.  His team won, 12 - 6.  Only two family members per player could attend, so I'm hoping there will be pictures.  I can't be too nostalgic today for those pretty fall games I'm missing because the temperature was 90 degrees.

Last year Aaron was one of three big guys on the defensive line.  What a difference a year makes for an almost-thirteen-year-old boy.  This year he's taller and slimmer and faster and plays mostly offense.  Fingers crossed for a good season for him.

Aaron's coach seems good about enforcing a six-foot distance on the sidelines.  Football is, though, a contact sport.  Fingers crossed again.  

No comments: