Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Recycled Mask Fabric

 

Well, this was fun.  Former pajama pants, now a mask, with more masks to come.  The pajama pants were just too big, with no draw string.  But I loved that fabric.  What's not to like about Life Is Good?

I'm enjoying the Creative Grids mask template and instructions.  So worth the small investment.  The masks come together in no time.  I've started making the masks with different fabric for the lining so folks will easily know which side is the outside.

On my left wrist, my fitbit.  It's been gone since I broke my wrist and had the cast and the brace.  I don't know why it took so long for me to put it back on, but I feel so normal again.  I may need to resynch it with my phone though.  

I'm not happy with the small "normal" font size now available on Blogger, and this next size up seems huge.  I think, though, that I'll be using this larger size.going forward.


No comments: