Thursday, August 20, 2020

Star Block

Even though I have lots of other projects in progress, I just had to try out this star block using cupcake mix recipe # 4.  Stars and birds - those are what I'm always drawn to.  I'm really happy with how the star turned out.  Now I want to make more.

I would guess that the Cincinnati Reds broadcasts will sound different going forward, as they should.  I don't want to get into it here, look it up if you're interested.

I had no idea that, in this summer of the coronavirus, the broadcasters stayed at home and called the game remotely.  It's a different year, with teams needing to take time off when players test positive and with make-up double headers lasting just seven innings.

I miss my cousin Gregg, who died far too soon a few years ago.  We would have a lot of baseball to discuss this summer, now that the season has started.      

1 comment: