Thursday, October 15, 2020

Trick or Treat Revisited


I'm sure I made this as a store sample, back when I was making store samples.  Sorry, I can't remember the design collection.  It's fun to decorate for a holiday - it's been a long time since Easter.

I am feeling a little anxiety creeping up these days as the election approaches in a whole new kind of way.  To go along with that, virus cases in my state are increasing, we had the highest number of positive cases yesterday.  Dr. Fauci has said that Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois should be vigilant. 

So, what does that mean for me?  Nothing different, most likely.  I rarely go inside anywhere.  My neighbor's daughter is getting married next weekend, a fairly large wedding, and earlier I made the decision to not attend.  I hope all goes well, it will be a lovely wedding.  I will be on dog duty, visiting my neighbor's dog and walking him as they go about their busy day and evening.  And earlier I hemmed the mother-of-the-bride dress.

Tonight the bride's mother put mums for decorating in my basement.  The temperature will dip down to the upper 30's early tomorrow morning and there may be frost tomorrow night.  The mom wants those mums to stay safe, and I have plenty of room.  

A week from today the expected high will be 75, because that's how it is here. 



 

No comments: