Thursday, October 8, 2020

Be Well


I stopped at the library to pick up my book on hold.  Just like the grocery store - pull in, put on my mask, call the number, tell them which parking spot.  When I got home I found this bottle of hand sanitizer in a little satin bag, inside the bag with my book.  And so, I'll pass the wishes on to you:  "Be Well."

Oh, yuck!  Last week I kept smelling something really bad but couldn't find it.  I looked in and around the refrigerator and the whole kitchen again and again, no luck.  This morning, I found a puddle of what was probably once a dead mouse in the basement.  I sprayed it with some Kaboom that was in the basement for some reason, who knows, and mopped it up with a paper towel.  Several times, end of story.

After the debate last night, six words are going through my head today.  "Mr. Vice President, I am speaking."

Sending good wishes to Wisconsin as they set up a field hospital.  We here in Kentucky already have a field hospital at the state fair grounds, unused and hopefully never used.  When the governor is criticized for spending the money on something we haven't used he says he would rather spend the money and not need it than need it and not have it. 

And thinking of governors - sending good wishes to Michigan's governor.  I hope she really is a badass and gets past it.  I would be hiding . . . somewhere . . . terrified. 



No comments: