Sunday, October 11, 2020

Halloween Wall Hanging

 


Halloween wall hanging.  Maybe you saw it last year, maybe not, but this year it has a brand new binding.  The wood at the bottom is the dining room table, not the floor.

It has been the laziest of days.  Zoom church this morning.  The Bengals football game this afternoon was NOT exciting.

And now it is dinner time and once again, I just do not know what to eat.  I have eggs and yogurt and peanut butter and cheese, my basics.  Fruit.  Frozen veggies and a few fresh ones.  Potatoes.  Some really good veggie sausage.  And nothing sounds good.  I had a veggie burger last night, don't want to repeat that again tonight.

So, I'll sit back and be grateful for all the things mentioned above.  So many folks would be so happy to have those choices.  I'll think on that, and maybe I'll fix something or maybe I'll eat yogurt and a banana.  It's all good.

No comments: