Tuesday, October 6, 2020

 


Ohio Star blocks, # 9 and 10.

Thanks to whoever got my grocery order ready at Kroger.  I ordered two decorative pumpkins for $1.99 each, thinking they would be pie pumpkin size.  They are big, I had trouble carrying them across the street and up my steps.

On my way home, I did a drive-by at Fresh Thyme to look at mums for my neighbor.  She's buying flowers for a wedding venue.  The mums looked nice so I stopped, grabbed two, went through the check out (no line,) and hurried out the door.  Probably was in the store for two minutes, tops, paid with my credit card and didn't touch a thing, barely came in contact with anyone.  

So now I have pumpkins and mums, which makes me all kinds of happy.  I love, love fall flowers.  I'd like to find some bittersweet, haven't seen any in years.

Yesterday's repair adventure:  my customer had a nice sturdy tote bag from Keeneland, but the plastic liner was ripped.  I replaced that liner with a nice cloth one.  No matter how many times I make a box bottom for a tote bag, I always, always have to look up the instructions.  It's ok.


No comments: