Thursday, August 22, 2019

Tiny Pink Flower


For Easter, my neighbor brought me a small plant in an egg-shaped container.  Now, in August, there are a couple of reblooms.  The pink flower is about the circumference of a dime.

Thunderstorms this early morning, and finally rain.  I would have said I was sleeping lightly, but I missed a lot of it.  The street has big puddles.  The beds are watered.

My dreaded eye  doctor appointment is over.  Things are stable.  Pressures are good.  Come back in six months.  I can stop looking at this calendar date with dread.  I wish I wasn't like that, but I am.  I just dread doctor appointments, and especially this one.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I am reminded of your last appointment and how you worried. this is two now that were good-no bad news!!!!