Sunday, August 18, 2019

Quilting With Joanne


Another collaborative baby quilt with Joanne.  Her package came from Maine, the quilt top and backing fabric plus some fabric for future quilts, all packaged so tightly and neatly.


Her black and white backing fabric had just enough, just enough, fabric for the binding.  She chose black and white to help a tiny one's development.  This time I used free motion quilting, swirls and loops.  Joanne's daughter suggested quilting up and down the quilt and Joanne suggested following the black and white, and both of those things happened.

And so, tomorrow, I will have three baby quilts to take when our group meets.  That never happens.  Thanks, Joanne.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I am really liking the way that black and white looks in the photos. I might just use it more often as I have several yards of it. Funny how you stop "seeing" a fabric when it is always hanging around. Thank you
for generously allowing me to participate in this baby quilt project. I enjoy it so much.