Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Chicken


The nicest lunch date yesterday.

I asked Aaron where he'd like to go for lunch, anywhere in his larger neighborhood.  He considered and chose Applebee's.  Boneless chicken wing appetizers.  Chicken tenders as the main.  The guy likes chicken.  He had boxes to take home.

At the end the waitress thanked him for being so polite.  She said that his grandma should be proud.  And I am.

Nora's band camp this week is 9 am to 9 pm so she is busy, no lunch date with her.

Grocery shopping is a must today.  My whole wheat bread had mold yesterday.  My packages of low fat cheese sticks and Baby Bel lights are empty.  My reduced fat whole grain crackers are no more. The produce drawers are almost empty.  The little containers of CarbMaster cottage cheese are almost gone.  I can do well and feel well with the Dash diet, but it does require a little more shopping.

No comments: