Thursday, August 29, 2019

Phone Calls


As seen at The Elusive Cow . . .

During the night I got four - four! - phone calls from France.  Mostly spread out.  One was labeled Fraud Risk and one Telemarketer.  I am not happy.  Tonight I am turning the ringer way down.

The Reds have drifted downward in the National League Central during the past few weeks, but I still enjoy the team and the stories.  My favorite player has 38 home runs for the year.  Eugenio Suraz may well beat some Reds records this year, there are lots of games left.

I have finished a glider cushion, complete with a zipper.  The hard part was the thinking about how to put it together.  Of course I thought too long and too hard.  That's my usual.  The cushion changed from a faded beige floral to a snappy red and white.

No comments: