Monday, August 19, 2019

Oops


I picked up a quilt to take to baby quilt group this morning and under it was fabric for four more pillowcases that Ginny, one of the members, is donating to a youth group home.  And so, I was a little late to the meeting, but not too late.  Pillowcases are quickly done.  Ginny said she has 78 pillowcases now.

All my pillowcases used the map fabric, donated by Ginny.

I'm thinking it might be fun to make Christmas pillowcases for the grands to use during the holidays.  Surely they aren't too old - maybe I will even make some for myself.

The days are hot and I am lagging.  Strictly mental.  Putting things off.  Not even big things or hard things.  But, I have a new library book to start on - The Nickel Boys.  I've heard that it's a great read, and the return is two weeks instead of the usual four.  When that happens, it means lots of people want to read that book. 

No comments: