Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Elusive Cow


Yesterday - after getting her hair trimmed.  Nora and I went to The Elusive Cow, which is my favorite restaurant.  We ate fried portabello mushrooms, the absolute best, in taste, not in healthy food.  They are SO good.  Nora had a hamburger, I had red bean soup.  

Then to Victoria's Secret to pick up a couple of last minute back-to-school things.  A pretty unusual shopping experience for me but we did fine.  There are now new leggings.  I didn't know that's where to buy them. 

Today - school started.  Early morning bus stop and car pool.  Middle school and high school.  My heart is happy but a little nostalgic, especially since my daughter posted first-day kindergarten pictures along with today's photos.

The kindergarten Nora had a headband, pink back pack, plaid skirt,  socks with ruffles, Mary Jane shoes.

No comments: