Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Curtains


My curtain sewing project is finished.  One flat curtain, one scalloped curtain, one Roman shade.  To probably not be repeated, but in retrospect, not a hard project.  The hardest part was following new directions and adjusting for window sizes.

My favorite is the scalloped valance.  By the way, it's folded in the picture, the white lining that is showing is from the folded curtain behind it, not from the front.

It feels a little strange to not have curtain sewing on my to-do list.  But, some glider cushions await.

The strange thing is, I don't do these home dec projects for myself.  Maybe I need to think about that.

I am excited to by going with a group from my church to a Reds game tonight.  I've decided to just park in Newport and take the shuttle across the river instead of walking over the bridge.  Only glitch is, there's a good possibility of thunderstorms in late afternoon/early evening.

The nice thing is, I live close and can just monitor the game start time.  It's not like I'm traveling several hours to get here. 

For Reds fans:  Luis Castillo struck out thirteen batters last night.  And the Reds are comfortably out of the basement in their division.

No comments: