Thursday, August 15, 2019

Pizza Picture


I keep running across this picture of Aaron at The Gruff and decided to just add it.

Two days later, and I'm starting to get my energy back.  And two days later, they finally found the body of the barge employee who had fallen in the river.  Sadness.

I missed having Nora along on our adventure, ordering the soup of the day.  She is having a good time at band camp, according to the updates I get.  Next week is the big week, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.  I can't even imagine.  Plus this evening, there was a bassoon lesson.  That girl likes her music  And, marching band counts as a PE credit.

Last weekend Aaron started some trombone practicing of his own.  He said that people will be expecting a lot from him because of Nora.  He could be right.  That boy starts middle school this year, sixth grade.  In his middle school, sixth graders are in their own section.

Aaron's fifth grade social studies teacher teaches his students how to use combination locks, since that was a middle school stressor for his daughter.  How nice is that?






No comments: