Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fill-In # 170

Here we go. My answers are in bold. Here's the Friday Fill-Ins link in case you decide to try it yourself.

1. All you need is Granny Smith apples, sugar, and just a little water, and you can make homemade applesauce. Which is what I'm taking to Easter dinner.

2. The latest tale of Aaron's day fills me with laughter. Mike says that currently Aaron spends 80% of his day reporting injustices. (Nora took my truck, Cosmo ate my cookie, etc.)

3. Each generation, as it grows up, has its own set of challenges and its own joys.

4. Rudeness is something I have a hard time dealing with. I take it personally and it usually has little to do with me and more with the rude person's day. Civility is what it's all about for me.

5. A trip to the beach is what I need. A chance to listen to nature's rhythms. And a trip to Asheville to see Sarah.

6. Give happiness and you get back happiness. And the Universe will be a better place.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to fabric shopping for something with little dots, tomorrow my plans include watching the Easter egg hunt fun, and Sunday I want to go to church then have a good dinner in the evening.

Happy Friday, everyone, and Happy Easter.

2 comments:

ilovepink1078 said...

Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Homemade applesauce sounds wonderful. Have a great weekend! Happy Easter!