Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fountain Square

The trip to Fountain Square yesterday felt like a long way from home, but it was really about 3 miles. Steph and I took the kids on the bus, a repeat of the good time Aaron and I had a few weeks ago.


At one point Aaron said he wanted to go to the library. The library? Then I realized he and I had stopped there on the day we went to Fountain Square. He wanted the full experience.

This day included a fun stop across the street at Macy's for dry pants for Nora, who got hers soaked in the fountain. Not the big one but this flat one where the jets spout seemingly randomly.

Sweet Nora is just realizing she can read a little and spent her Barnes and Noble time with books while Aaron stayed glued at the train set.
We were eyeing the Duck when we waited for the bus. Soon . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She cracks me up in those glasses - cute.

Sarah