Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Fill-In # 171

My Friday Fill-In answers are in bold.

1. In 1992, I was married, taking college calculus, had a Singer 6235 without a good 1/4" piecing foot, wasn't concerned about global warming or health care, didn't recycle, loved going to work at Fairchild Hall, and weighed more than I do now.

2. Nora and Aaron = laughter and smiles. There's always something going on or something one of them said.

3. Do what you do best, with what you have in front of you, where you can spread out and enjoy the process.

4. The beach is where I'd like to be. I always have the same answer to that one, followed closely by "at home."

5. The trees and flowers are telling me, "Look at me, look at me. I'm here, I'm awesome, look at me."

6. There is some drama that just keeps going on. Do people really enjoy that? Do they look forward to arguments, hurt feelings, upset? It's so far out of my zone that it's hard to imagine enjoying it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Helen's going away party (happy for Helen, sad for me,) tomorrow my plans include a short work day, and Sunday I want to make a birthday present.

Happy Friday, everyone.

2 comments:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Great answers... I found your blog from Friday Fill-Ins...you are very talented... I wish I could sew like that. Maybe one day I will learn how.

Have a blessed weekend,
Elizabeth

Unknown said...

Number three is a great answer! They are all great!