Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Fill-In # 172

Ah, Friday. Here are my Friday Fill-Ins.

1. I'd like solitary camping for two weeks beside the Little River. Hikes, trips into town, reading, campfires, journaling, just sitting and watching the river. I wonder whether two weeks would be enough.

2. One of my most romantic memories is hmmm, not sure. I don't have a lot of romantic memories.

3. Last night I had tomato gorgonzola soup from Kroger's soup bar for dinner. Awesome.

4. Sorry for the clutter. I live in a creative space, but I crave clean surfaces with minimal clutter. These don't always go together well, and that's why I wanted a cape cod house where I can have creative upstairs space.

5. Can we put up a clothesline now? I miss my Ecovillage clothesline.

6. One of my worst temptations is also one of my best; the hot food bar at Whole Foods is hard to resist. The tofu/veggie dishes are always delicious.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to stopping over to see Nora and Aaron's new haircuts, tomorrow my plans include taking a software class, and Sunday I want to finish Aaron's quilt.

Happy Friday, everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You sound like a grocery store food expert. That sounds wonderful. It is great to explore little daps of different food. Have a great weekend!

**** April **** said...

Visiting from Friday Fill Ins... LOVE your answers! I love being outside camping, hiking and enjoying nature too!!!