Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pasta and Pesto


I can't remember the pattern manufacture for the cupcake place mat - if you really want it, I'll find out. The embroidered cupcake on the napkin is by Anita Goodesign.

It was my late night to work tonight and all the way home I kept thinking that I really needed to stop and pick up something to eat, since the cupboard's pretty bare and I need to go grocery shopping. But home always calls me and even driving through seemed like just too much time. Home I went, and found the pasta and pesto that I got at Findlay Market on Sunday. That, with a bag of good frozen veggies on top, was perfect, and now I have lunch for tomorrow too.

I've been clipping coupons after a long time out. I'm finding that I really don't save much money but try out things that I usually might pass up as being too expensive, like those really nice frozen vegetables as compared to the usual plain ones. And it's fun to score with doubled manufacture's coupons teamed up with a store special, plus it's a good excuse to buy the Sunday paper.

It's started to rain and . . . it's time for bed.

No comments: