Sunday, April 11, 2010

Findlay Market

It had been several years since I'd been to Findlay Market and it was during the week and during the winter. Not like today, when people were sitting in the sun, random music was playing, garden flowers were for sale.



There were outside displays and there was fresh pasta to eat outside. Last time I was there the only outside display was a man selling horseradish, which I'm sure may have rivaled my grandmother's horseradish from years ago.


I bought some fresh pasta and fresh pesto for another day and that was my only purchase, other than my lunch. I just wanted to look and look, at the earrings, little sewn items, fresh meats and fish, flowers, baked goods.



Thanks to Patti and Welda for suggesting this. All this goodness, very close to home, means I'll be back soon.


No comments: