Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Catch Up

I was at Barnes and Noble on Monday afternoon and went out on the upper patio to look over the river

to the Great American Ball Park. You can see the stadium through the bridge, on the left side. Lots of red. Below, people on the patio underneath. I wonder what the work absenteeism is on Opening Day. It's a day to love, one of those days when anything's possible.


My newest project is another pattern from Indygo Junction. It's a pincushion, with a big button in the middle
and spools of thread running around the outside. Almost as nice as Opening Day.


I had a dead battery this morning. Lucky for me, my neighbor was home because her kids were on Spring Break. A quick jump, and I was only ten minues late for work. I must have left the headlights on. A little experimenting this evening proved that the buzzer that signals that the lights are on no longer works. I'll just have to be mindful from now on.

No comments: