Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Laptop Keeper

Every once in awhile I find a pattern I really like, and it's usually by Indygo Junction. As soon as I saw this laptop keeper pattern I knew I wanted to make it.




I love the finished project with patchwork, binding, and lots of quilting. The lining is pale green with little cream circles. It's laying on carpet, so ignore the blue and white flecks on the sides.

Wednesday night. Three nights in a row this week with evening meetings, two are now finished, and there will be a three-day weekend coming up beginning on Saturday.

One of my goals this year was to celebrate the seasons and decorate for them. And I have no Easter decorations in place except for a little dish I spotted at Michael's. I know there will be celebrating, though, because Steph's birthday is on Easter. Even with Easter desserts there will have to be a cake with candles because Nora and Aaron so enjoy singing lustily: Happy Birthday to You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want one for Christmas!
-Steph