Saturday, March 20, 2010

Can't Find It

This morning I was doing some patchwork for a laptop keeper, in between the usual morning rushing around and a few other projects. I ran out the door with the feeling that I couldn't remember where I'd put that last piece of sewing, and the feeling was verified when I came home - I can't find it.

So I'm doing my usual look a little, iron a little, wash a few dishes, sew a little, play on the computer a little, repeat all, but so far no luck. It's no big deal, just three pieces and I can cut out more, and then I know I'd find it within three minutes. In the meantime, I'm getting quite a bit done by accident. And I'll let you know where I find the patchwork.

Here are two Martha Pullen work projects - a hot pad holder finished yesterday

and a baby bib, finished last month.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie, hope u find those missing pieces.Before u cut new ones!
These 2 projects turned out nice!I especialy like the 1st. B'day bib! Sweet :)