Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Fill-In # 167

Here are the Friday Fill-Ins for the week. Answers are in bold.

1. I'm so looking forward to getting my house cleaned up. And no, that doesn't sound like me. But I've been working hard on several projects and had some late meetings - the house is not looking good.

2. I hope I get to bed sooner rather than later. Goodness, it's been a long week.

3. When you get a cake mix and some frosting, it might mean that a birthday is coming. Steph's is next, on Easter Sunday. She was born on Good Friday but has never had a Good Friday birthday.

4. Family is a big part of my life. And sewing and quilting. Bet no one's surprised.

5. If you need anything, maybe we can work on it together. That's one of my my grand-guy's phrases right now: "we did it together."

6. Far as I know, I'm not taking a trip any time soon. Maybe I can change that. The wildflowers will soon be popping out in the Smokies.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm planning to write the handout for the sewing class I'm teaching tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the bookstore after work, and Sunday I want to watch some basketball. It's the season. Oh, and change the clocks.

Happy Friday, everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet the wild flowere in the Smokies would be beautiful. Enjoy watching basketball this weekend and relaxing. It sounds like you had a long week.