Monday, March 29, 2010

Nora on Sunday


On Sunday after church Nora and I went to Noodles and Company. Their mac and cheese is absolutely beautiful


but I forgot that Nora only likes the bright orange mac and cheese that comes out of a box. I'm sure someone at her house ate it today.
She didn't go hungry, though, because our next stop was the big Buskin Bakery on Madison Road. The selection is enormous. (Thanks, Violet, for suggesting this.)


She chose a donut with white frosting and sprinkles



and two pink bunny cookies for her and Aaron to have later. The donut came about because she told me that she had eaten bagels but not donuts. Turns out this wasn't quite true, but close enough. She'd never had one of the large bakery donuts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to see that lrg. pic. of Nora's smiling face, 1st. thing! Easy to see she's happy! Did she even try the mac & chse.? It looks yummy to me!
Those donuts look huge! How could she choose, with sooo mannny to choose from!I'd have a hard time!
Glad u girls had a good time!
Janice