Sunday, December 9, 2018

Treat


Time for a Treat.  1996.  This one needs a little propping up with a tree branch to hang right, but I love the Hershey bar on the sled and the little mouse taking a bite.  He has a friend on the other side but the friend isn't eating any chocolate.  Don't you just love the little shoes?

Sun today!  For me, anyway.  Sarah and Winnie are getting snow and ice and word is that Sarah got out her chain saw to remove a tree that had fallen on their road.  But then, she loves a chain saw opportunity.  I'm sure Winter Lights is cancelled for tonight.  So far, power is on for them.

I just glanced down and saw our tickets for Nora and me to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Friday afternoon.  I'll probably get her out of school half an hour early so we can make it downtown.  Last period is band for her, probably her favorite time of the day.

Bengals play in a bit.  I'm promising myself that if they don't play well - again - I'm moving on to something else, not watching until the bitter end.


No comments: