Friday, December 14, 2018

Please Pause Here


Please Pause Here.  1991.  Santa with a Coke.

I don't know what's happened to his left upper leg, that little hole.  I might guess a mouse chew, but the box and the bubble wrap are unchewed and the plastic is really hard.  Maybe a burn from a bulb, prior to the bulbs we have now?  After all, it is 27 years old.  Santa clips to a branch.

Steph and Nora just stopped by, raving about the Transiberian Orchestra concert.  A lot of smoke and lights, wonderful but loud music.  They made my heart happy.

Nora was pleased with her birthday gifts, an Echo Dot, pajama pants, a music book, and her favorite holiday lotion.  I think I scored.  Whether Aaron will like his un-birthday gift is another matter.  A recorder and music.  If he doesn't like it, he can trade it in and Nora will have a nice recorder.  And if he does like it, he might change his mind about being in the band next year.

Probably about 50% less coughing today than yesterday, so that's a big jump forward.  I had a great coupon, so I'm off to pick up a Marco's Pizza, a do-over from last yesterday's frozen pizza.  I've had this pizza lots of times so I know it won't have much garlic.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

How large are these ornaments? My Hallmark things fit into the palm of my hand but I might just have gotten the smallest ones????? I saw one of the NEW fold out cards at the grocery store from Hallmark--like a room with things in various levels. It was very cute. But was the display and all the actual to buy cards were gone--I never looked to see what it cost. Like looking into a window of a house.

I have certainly enjoyed seeing your ornaments and reading their stories