Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Dogs in Sweaters


I went to the quilt shop to drop off some postcards for the Van Gogh exhibit, really, that's all I went for.  But this Elizabeth Hartman pattern caught my eye since I have three little brown grand dogs.  It has a pillow option or a wall hanging option with just four dogs, easily adaptable for three dogs. I'm picturing myself at the next quilt retreat, working on just this.

Trying to figure out how I feel this morning.  Better, I think, after having been up for awhile.  Less coughing, easier breathing.  Steph picked up my antibiotic last night and it wasn't ready, something about the robot being empty.  What?  I wonder how many people were waiting for Z Packs, with no one to advocate for them.  Anyway, I felt bad that after a long day at work she had to deal with that.  In a few minutes, I got a text that the meds were ready, so they must have by-passed that robot.

I had planned to take pizza and chocolate cake for Nora's 14th birthday, but they had pizza and chocolate cake without me.

This may be a day of just laundry and some hand work on the beaded Christmas stocking.  I am tired of Kindle Unlimited reading, and my clothes options are getting slim.

No comments: