Saturday, December 22, 2018

Baby Bib


Anita Goodesign Bundle of Joy.  Lettering from my software.  I can't tell you how many times I've used this design collection.  Lots.  It's totally done in the hoop, no sewing involved.  Usually.  This time I did stitch around the outside,

So grateful today to have more energy than previous days.  No coughing.  Went to the grocery early.  Took gifts to work.  Doing laundry.  Wrapping.  Resting in between.  

Keeping a mental list in my head of staples I've forgotten that I can pick up at Family Dollar.  Dryer sheets, food storage bags, batteries, juice.  Quick in and out, and they have lots of things, even some frozen and refrigerated foods.

Does anyone from the Detroit area remember Lawson's stores?  Milk, orange juice, bread, sliced deli ham.  It seems as if we drank more orange juice then. 

 

No comments: