Thursday, December 13, 2018

Answering Machine



Santa's Answering Machine.  1992.  Back when there were answering machines.

This ornament hooks up to the light string and when the button is pushed says, "I'm out packing my sleigh now.  Wait for the jingle bells."  Followed by jingle bells.  That button has been pushed a lot over the years.

Coughing a little less today.  I made a quick trip to the library for books and another to Aldi for food.  Aldi is the quickest in and out in my neighborhood.  I got a frozen pizza, frozen sweet potato casserole, and some snack mix with peanuts and almonds.  

The pizza has way too much garlic, although I'm a light weight when it comes to garlic.  The snack mix is wonderful, but there are 43 servings in that can!  Maybe my family will like it too. 

I've had tickets forever to take Nora to hear the TransSiberian Orchestra.  I know that will require more energy than I have, so Steph will take her.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I am remembering my christmas last year with the very painful pinched nerve--and being on the couch for weeks--listless and so sad. When ever I stood up the pain swirled thru me.

Hoping you feel better soon but enjoy your tree and the Christmas Movies on Hallmark and Ion.
Most of them will lull you into a nice nap.