Tuesday, November 6, 2018

UBREAKIFIX


It's the kind of place you don't really notice until you need it.  Between Sweet Frog, the yogurt place, and Jungle Jim's, the big international grocery store.  I was so happy to be able to take Nora to get the shattered screen on her phone replaced and a new home button put on and make her world right again.  I felt like such a grandmother.

The story is that she zipped her phone into her fleece when she was bike riding and the zipper slowly came unzipped and the phone flew out.  Both grands are really reluctant to take me up on any offers to spend money on them, but she quickly agreed to this.  An hour later, after a stop across the street to the mall for a pretzel and dash into the music store, and the phone was fixed.  A friendly technician.  I recommend this place.

It must have rained a lot during the night, but I didn't hear it.  Lots of oak leaves down from my neighbor's tree.  It's supposed to get cooler throughout the day.

Election day, finally.  Go vote, please.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I love the name of this business. I would go there as well!!!!
I think your grandchildren have been educated to think about the finances of others before "wanting" or "needing" something. Makes them more aware of the costs of things. Their parents are doing a very good job!!!!