Sunday, November 11, 2018

Family Visit


Sarah's car arrived from North Carolina at 1 a.m. Saturday morning for a weekend visit.  

Here we are at Fifty West having lunch yesterday.  A restaurant meal with my family is one of life's nice pleasures for me.  

Aaron worried a bit as he always does at a new place since he's always hungry and what if he doesn't like the food.  His plain cheeseburger with fries was just fine.

This morning my house is full of sleeping folks.  I went to bed early and missed the game of Clue that started late.  An overnight visit with Aunt Sarah is tradition.  

A cat came out of nowhere and got lots of petting on the front porch.  Life will be less complicated if it's gone this morning.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Oh, I love a nice family photo--missed two chances with my own family-- out of practice taking pictures these days. No camera and my iPhone lives elsewhere.