Monday, November 12, 2018

The Tree and the Cat


When Sarah was here this weekend, she helped me put together my new tree and she very nicely put on the lights.  She said I won't like her when I take them off, but she is wrong!

Sarah got a late start back because of a visiting cat.  The grands adored that cat, who just showed up on the porch, plump and friendly, on Saturday night.  The cat soon had a box house with towels and all the petting a cat could wish for.

Today Sarah took it to a local vet, who said the cat was chipped but he wasn't able to read the chip.  The animal shelter had better luck and Sarah met the owner's ex girlfriend   Apparently the couple adopted the cat together but are no longer a couple and the boyfriend got custody of the cat, which was registered to the woman. The boyfriend's dad died a few days ago and the boyfriend has just been in and out and hadn't been able to stay to let the cat back in.  It really was the friendliest cat ever.

And, good news, I had my car detailed and it is amazing.  And I can check off one of my goals for the year. 

No comments: