Monday, November 26, 2018

Small Dog



Today is my last North Carolina day and I am doing some homework with this tiny rescue dog companion.  I do not take her companionship lightly because it's hard for her to trust.  Especially with men.  I think she had a hard time in a previous life.  This life is pampered.

Tonight we're going to Winter Lights at the North Carolina Arboretum.  I have my heavy coat ready for outside walking.  Yesterday was a warm and sunny day.  We sat outside at New Belgium Brewing and watched the river flow by.

We also went to Sierra Nevada Brewery, an amazing place.  Huge with lots of seating places and outside gardens.  I've heard that they are good neighbors to the small local brewers. 

And the day before, a trip to Grove Park Inn to see the gingerbread houses.  And the people dressed up for an outside wedding.  It's a wonderful place - maybe a picture tomorrow.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

She looks exactly like my father's dog. His favorite.