Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Company

My cousin Bill was in town for the past few days for a conference and came for lunch and a visit. It's rare for me to have out-of-town family and it was fun to see Bill. Helen, Bridget, Steph, Nora, and Aaron came as well.

Here's Bill looking out over the back yard. Helen's in the chair.
Nora and Aaron always enjoy playing with Bridgie, their name for Bridget.

Nora enjoyed "playing" the wind chimes


and Aaron realized he could do it, too.

I've been thinking about another set of wind chimes for the front yard, maybe on a shepherd's hook so they could catch all the breezes. I've always loved that gentle tinkling.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like wind chimes too.I see our girl got her hair cut. Can she still have a ponytail? Does she want one? She looks cute. Her hair looks darker!
Have a good week,
Janice