Monday, May 18, 2009

Steph's Jeans

From time to time I get a little pile of mending/alterations from Steph and Sarah and the last pile from Steph had a pair of old jeans that I could "embellish if I wanted to." If I wanted to? Finally! Design from Embroidery Library.


It's easy to do, take out one of the leg seams, embroider, and re-sew the seam.

For heavy embroidery on denim, you can't beat the Q foot (for Vikings.)


I was excited to deliver the completed pile, but in my focus to not forget any of the dinner things I was taking I forgot the clothes. So, Steph, here's what your jeans look like.
There was crayoning going on when I got to Steph and Mike's. Aunt Tina and Aaron -


Nora coloring a picture for Gran B's refrigerator.

Note to Grandma Janice - Aaron handed me a truck and said, "It's blue." And it was.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Connie, can't hardly wait to see our Grandbabes!
Love the embroidery on those jeans!!!
Janice