Thursday, May 21, 2009

Friday Fill-In # 125

If you want to play along with Friday Fill-Ins, go to http://www.fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

1. Moving reminds me of the Mad Hatters Tea Party, move down, move down, clean cups, clean cups. Did anyone else like that part of Alice in Wonderland?

2. Some really neat things are free, like the Art Museum, watching the river go by, events in Fountain Square, music at the Levee, Krohn Conservatory. And Berea College convocations.

3. My best quality is patience, followed by listening quietly. I've been thinking about that a lot lately.

4. What is it they say, the devil is in the details? Actually, I'm pretty detail-oriented.

5. In only ten years, I went from 53 to 63. In retrospect, 53 was really young.

6. Sleep is what I need right now. I wonder how many people will say that.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, that's all, tomorrow my plans include working on projects, inside and outside, and Sunday I want to go to a graduation. It's the season for it.

Happy weekend, everyone.

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Many of us said we need sleep! LOL

Have a great weekend!

Auntie Q said...

I had the devil for #4 as well. :)

Mariposa said...

I need sleep too!

Billy Rhythm said...

I read Alice's Adventures when I was in college for a linguistics class. It was one of the few "text" books I kept. Every few years, I read it again. I always liked, in the tea party scene, when the Hatter asks Alice if she'd like more tea. She says she hasn't had any yet, how can she have more? The Hatter says something to the effect of "Oh, when you haven't had any, it's very easy to have more!"

Daisy @ Our Growing Family said...

Sleep...yes, that's a big one here, too. :)

I love reading your FFIs after I have finished mine. :) It's so fun to see how different people respond! Thanks for introducing me to it!

Diana_CT said...

I remember going to the movie to watch Alice in Wonderland, then seeing it as an adult and it took on a while other meaning.

Unknown said...

Hi Connie! I found your blog thru FFIs. I love Newport! We are a little less than two hours away... I'm dying to see music on the levee!

I loved Alice in Wonderland - haven't seen it in years. I'd like to again.

threesidesofcrazy said...

Great answers. I hope you had a great weekend.