Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just One More

Just one more weekend picture - from the Chinese Buffet on Sunday.



It's off to bed for me. It's just my bad luck that quilt guild falls on the second Monday of the month, my late work night is the second Tuesday, and sometimes, like this week, Worship Committee is on Wednesday. Quilt guild is always a treat, but it takes about 45 minutes to get home. Worship Committee is always energy in as well as out, but by the time it rolls around, there's not much energy to start with. Right now, though, I'm feelin' pretty good.

When I got home, I just had to pick out some embroidery designs at one of my favorite sites - all designs were on sale for $10 for 10 and tonight was the last night of the sale. Of course I look for the big ones that have caught my eye. Fun.

1 comment:

gem said...

Connie*
thank you so much for your lovely comment/offering on my blog!
{{{{big smile}}}}
i, too, have a FULL week this week...it's 11:11 pm and i just arrived home about 30 minutes ago. tomorrow will also be a late night.
{{{{sigh}}}}
one moment, one breath at a time.
in joy,
gem