Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Finished Pillow

This is the finished pillow that I mentioned last week. Context: I ran out of thread midway through. Viking Emboridery Club 138. Its finished size is 20" square, and if you look close you can see piping around the edges. There's even an invisible zipper in the back. That was a little scary, but it's the best way ever for finishing a pillow.



In between projects tonight, I've been fooling with installing the converter box on the studio tv. I wasn't going to bother with getting one, but I've noticed that the tiny tv up there is the one I watch. My coupon expired yesterday, so I went to the store.

I've gone about as far as I can for tonight. I'm pretty sure I have it hooked up right - there don't seem to be many options. I'll save the programming for another day. My hope is that I'll be able to get Kentucky Educational Television - that would be so sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pillow turned out great ! Such delicate embroidery, so pretty !
Janice