Monday, January 12, 2009

I Have Channels

The delivery guys brought my tv today, and I have nice reception with several digital channels, so my dilema is over.

They stopped the channel surfing right on the Fons and Porter program on KET, probably because it was the highest channel. I look at it as a good omen.


Last night I helped Nora with the Build A Bear kit that I got her for Christmas. The head was already sewn and the sewing holes around the edges were prepunched. Then, to make it all the better, there was a little shirt, pair of shorts, and shoes that covered most of the stitching anyway. Genius. Not that any hiding was necessary, that little girl was good at the sewing.

My next step is to have her sit on my lap while I sew with the sewing machine, even though she told me that she couldn't sew with machines yet. We'll see about that.


No comments: