Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill-In # 108

It's the end of the week and time for Friday Fill-Ins. Answers are in bold.

1. Oh, I am so happy, generally. I'm glad to have the happiness gene, or whatever it is that got me the happiness state.

2. I like changes, big and little. It's my natural tendency to hang back a little, not jump right in, but I enjoy the change process and most changes.

3. During mealtimes, I read if I'm by myself, which is generally. It's a habit I started as a child and have continued.

4. Two snuggle times with Aaron last night; are you kidding me? The kid is a climber, not a snuggler. But last night he crawled up on my lap not once but twice and stayed for about a minute each time.

5. Right now I'd like to be preparing for a long day off instead of thinking about the work day to come. But there will be dinner with Steph and helping with baths at the end of it, and I'm looking forward to that. Mike's off on a golf break at, as Nora says, the desert. Translation: Phoenix.

6. A sewing machine walking foot is my favorite gadget. Love that thing. It makes top and bottom fabrics feed at the same rate and is really invaluable for quilt sashings, borders, and bindings. I used it for the purses you saw yesterday, too.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to picking up dinner at Panera for Steph and me, tomorrow my plans include dinner again, this time with Janet and Garry at Pompillios, famous around here for the scene in Rain Man, and Sunday I want to make something pretty.

Happy Friday, everyone.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Great answers! Sounds like you will have a lovely weekend.

Amber said...

Aww, aren't you lucky, two whole snuggles!
I've never tried a walking foot, I may consider it for my next project, good recommendation!
Have a fabulous weekend!