Saturday, November 7, 2020

Fall Family Picture

 


Fall family picture - Sarah at the North Carolina Arboretum with dog Lucy.  The fence is one that she built.

One this warm day, I took Applebee's curbside pick-up lunch to Steph's house.  We could eat outside, spread out, on this lovely November day.  I had the best salmon.  My eyes just couldn't get enough of the grand kids.  They get taller every time I see them.

Of all the posts I've seen today, the one that touches my heart is the one that says, "Make Sure to Wear Shoes, Ladies, There's Glass Everywhere."  I look forward to hearing Kamala's speech tonight.


1 comment:

Angie said...

I feel like I can breathe for the first time in over 4 years. I, too, am looking forward to the speech tonight. So hard to believe that we will have a woman Vice President, who also of represents such diversity. Am over the moon happy!