Sunday, March 29, 2020

Last Mask Picture


This is the last time I'll show you a picture of a mask.  I made this one just a little larger, for a guy.  I am content with the pattern from www.sarahmaker.com, like it better than the ones with a facing on the sides.  Like the easy way to put a slit in back, like my adaptation of a little elastic plus ties.

It stormed in the night last night around midnight, lots of thunder and lightning.  I like those things.

Yesterday the grands baked bread, that was their life lesson.

This morning there will be church on Zoom.  Something to look forward to.  It seems so, so long since last Sunday.

The news from New York and New Jersey is horrifying.  

Before all this, I worried that my life was too small, that I needed to expand, get out more, try more things, travel more.  Now I find that as the days go by I am adapting to this even smaller life.  I spend less time frozen in place, less time worrying.  I think of the moms who would love to have my life for just an hour or two. 

No comments: