Sunday, March 15, 2020

Corn Pudding


I made corn pudding this evening.  I didn't have sour cream so I used cottage cheese instead and that worked fine.  One box Jiffy corn bread mix, 1 stick melted butter, 1 can creamed corn, 1 egg, 1 cup sour cream (or cottage cheese.)  In a perfect world, there would be a can of drained canned corn, but my world wasn't quite that perfect.

I'll be cutting it up and freezing portions for later.  The time has come to be a little more careful with food waste.

Church this morning was on a video meeting feed.  It was nice to see some of my friends.  I have a very introverted heart, but I find myself challenged these days.

The Ohio governor has called for restaurants and bars to close tonight at 9.  Delivery and carry out only from now on.  I hope the same thing happens on this side of the river in Kentucky.  I have been impressed with both the Ohio and Kentucky governors.  And Amy Acton in Ohio seems to be doing a great job.  Look her up, if you're so inclined.


No comments: